Igor Kromin |   Consultant. Coder. Blogger. Tinkerer. Gamer.
Notice: I'm taking a break from blogging to focus on Atari Gamer . com, check it out!

NOTE: This article is 3 years or older so its information may no longer be relevant. Read on at your own discretion! Comments for this article have automatically been locked, refer to the FAQ for more details.
I've updated Extrudifier to version 1.2 with the following changes:
  • Fixed export mirroring bug
  • Updated FAQ
  • Optimised STL export (will not produce messed up GCODE in Cura now)
  • Changed Facebook like link to the official Facebook page

This isn't a huge update, the biggest focus was on getting STL exports to work correctly, previously all of the 'pixel cubes' produced polygons that were inside the model when exported as STL, this no longer happens. This means the size of the model is smaller and Cura is able to slice it properly now.

The other important update was making the model appear as they were designed when exported instead of showing them as mirror images on the Y-axis.


Skip down to comments...
A quick disclaimer...

Although I put in a great effort into researching all the topics I cover, mistakes can happen. If you spot something out of place, please do let me know.

All content and opinions expressed on this Blog are my own and do not represent the opinions of my employer (Oracle). Use of any information contained in this blog post/article is subject to this disclaimer.
comments powered by Disqus
Other posts you may like...