NOTE: This article is 3 years or older so its information may no longer be relevant. Read on at your own discretion! Comments for this article have automatically been locked, refer to the FAQ
for more details.
I had the 'Node remains in conflict' error message come up recently due to an SVN update, this is how it's resolved. This error came about because I had a file in my local checkout that was not under version control, someone checked in a file with the same name into SVN. This should never have happened, the repository had its file deleted, yet every time I did an update, I got this error.
This is what the SVN output looked like:
Skipped 'xxxxWS/xxxxWS.jpr' -- Node remains in conflict
To fix, just resolve with the working copy:
svn resolve --accept=working xxxxWS/xxxxWS.jpr
The error goes away after this and the local changes are not affected.
A quick disclaimer...
Although I put in a great effort into researching all the topics I cover, mistakes can happen.
If you spot something out of place, please do let me know.
All content and opinions expressed on this Blog are my own and do not represent the opinions of my employer (Oracle).
Use of any information contained in this blog post/article is subject to this disclaimer
Other posts you may like...