NOTE: This article is 3 years or older so its information may no longer be relevant. Read on at your own discretion! Comments for this article have automatically been locked, refer to the FAQ
for more details.
I've created a new Silex
controller, all the setup for it seemed fine, but for some reason it wasn't working. Every time I accessed a route for that controller, I got an error stating that the $request
argument wasn't provided, like so...
Here's a more detailed exception stack trace...
After some debugging it turned out that I was missing the following line from my controller class:
It was as simple as that!
A quick disclaimer...
Although I put in a great effort into researching all the topics I cover, mistakes can happen.
If you spot something out of place, please do let me know.
All content and opinions expressed on this Blog are my own and do not represent the opinions of my employer (Oracle).
Use of any information contained in this blog post/article is subject to this disclaimer
Other posts you may like...