I got the black versions but they come in many different colours. Taking them apart was trivial, all I had to do was apply some pressure on the earpiece and the speaker section popped right off.
The speaker was easy to remove from it's housing, it was held in by some sticky white tape around its circumference. The battery was fit immediately behind the speaker and wasn't secured by anything so it came out without any force at all.
The bottom section was a little harder to remove but with quite a bit of force I was able to pull the silver power socket out. I didn't realise the socket was actually part of the case, was expecting the silver plastic to be just a shroud.
The speaker and battery were soldered in from the opposite side of the power socket. There was a plastic stopper there that prevented the PCB from moving up and out so the only way to remove it was to desolder the four wires.
The PCB was small but still too large for this kind of headphone. There was a microswitch on one side of the PCB. That side also had the LEDs. I couldn't make out the markings on the components, even with the maximum macro level on my camera.
Here are the four components all separate and then with everything soldered back in place. It all worked after this teardown so I plan to do something with the parts later.
I'm going to disassemble the second earphone next and will try and see if I can connect both of these together to a 3.5mm audio jack and to use common wiring for the switch and power socket and add a microusb charging port. The idea is to turn these useless headphones into a small bluetooth receiver I could use with conventional headphones. Hopefully it works!
Update: Hacking the HBQ-i7 TWS wireless headphones to make a Stereo Bluetooth Receiver